DataArt’s SMART on FHIR Accelerator
To help healthcare companies comply with the new regulations quickly, DataArt offers a proprietary approach towards extending an existing EHR solution with SMART on FHIR capabilities and FHIR API.
Depending on the technology stack or a type of infrastructure you are currently using, DataArt can recommend the right components from a multitude of available options and help put them together to make sure that those components are connected to the existing solution.
DataArt’s FHIR Adoption Accelerator is Composed of:
- FHIR API built on the open source “FHIR Server for Azure”
- Adapter model for integrating FHIR API into existing medical record systems
- SMART on FHIR app launcher
- OAuth server built on IdentityServer4
- ETL approach for synchronizing data into the FHIR server
DataArt offers a combination of the accelerator and additional custom software development services.